Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Adult and snarky

Earlier tonight, during drinks and munchies with friends, I was given the opportunity to circulate the print edition of OurConcord.com, to get some feedback from folks. Everyone seemed to be impressed with it.
One person asked, So, what makes this different from other non-daily newspapers in the area? I thought for a minute said I don't know. Sure, it will reflect some of my opinions and some of the things I think should be eyed as important local news. It will also have music, politics, and charitable promotions, but also I want it mainly to be serious.
Then, a woman at the table, who is familiar with some of the newspapers in the area, said, Those newspapers are light and fluffy, this is adult and snarky.
Adult and snarky, I thought, that's perfect.

No comments: