Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thank you readers!

I haven't checked out the unique visits and page view stats here for a bit since I have been busy with other things. But you can imagine my surprise to read this morning that the month of February was our best month yet, with an increase in traffic by 8.5 percent over the previous high of November 2008! January 2009, it turns out, was equal to November in 2008 in views and visits. So, I should have had a brag post up if I had bothered to look at the monthly stats. Hah!
When considering all that is going on in the world, this really doesn't mean a heck of a lot. But believe me when I say that I truly appreciate that you all take the time out of your busy schedules to visit the site and comment on some of the things that have been written here.
As always, if you are interested in becoming a regular or irregular contributor, please let me know. Most of you understand that like you, I'm quite busy with my personal and professional life that takes a lot out of me. I'm always looking for contributions to keep the site updated and lively.
Thanks again and here's hoping March is just as exciting!

No comments: